Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 2

Hi All- I wanted to start today by wishing my cousin, Josh Meador, the best of luck in Afghanstan . He is going with the Navy for the next 7 months to teach the Afghan doctors to care for their own people. Good job to you and all our service men and women. Thank you for your service and keeping us safe.




Now onto Josie. She had another very successful day at therapy. I was able to get a few pictures to show what she is doing. With any luck, I will get the video to download. We had a cute thing happen at the pool tonight. The lady that is in charge of the synchronized swim progam was watching Josie swim. She was so intrigued by the fact that she could move so well in the water(despite her disablities) she asked her to join the little Chicks team. Josie was squeeling with delight. She saw the show last year and really wanted to do it. She will go to her first practice Thursday. We'll see if it is even feisable and that it doesn't tire her out for therapy. I'll do whatever it takes if she wants to do it. The lady asked me to wear a black swim suit so I blend in...good luck!



Short post tonight. My best to all. Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment