Sunday, March 7, 2010

"Mom, you are scaring me."




Hope you all had a happy and healthy weekend. Josie and I went shopping for her first communion dress today after church. She was so excited to find what she thinks is the perfect dress. She was so cute modeling it in the dressing room. Anyway, after that she got a kids makeup kit. Tonight she did my makeup in Beauty Salon de la Josie. After I was given the prettiest HOT pink lips, bright pink blush, one eye pink and the other eye green her eyes got so big and she said "Mom, you are scaring me." What in the heck, I am scaring her and she was the one to make me look like that!! Needless to say I was ordered straight to the bathroom to remove the frightening look she gave me. I think it is safe to say that she will at least stay away from the green eye shadow. I was really scary looking.

Last night the Amigleo kids came up for movie night. Everyone was in their pj's and made a camp out in the family room. They watched Troop Beverly Hills from the 1980's and laughed so hard at it. Josie just adores those kids and was so happy they came up to visit.

Happy Sunday night. Jenny and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment