Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Moving Right Along

Josie had a busy day with school and therapy. Poor thing didn't get to go to school yesterday because I dropped the blender on my toes and couldn't walk very well carrying her. She was sad, which is good, because she is loving her school here, even though she isn't there long.

Przemek told me she did really well walking today especially picking up the tempo. I missed it because I was at a doctors appointment. He also remarked on how well she executed her turns to both the right and the left. I did get back in time for standing which was not award winning like yesterday with 73. We will shoot for an 80 tomorrow.

That is it for tonight. Sorry for the rather boring post. Will try to find more excitement tomorrow! Best, Jenny and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment