Sunday, April 17, 2011

Aloha!!






Wow, just when I thought I couldn't get any worse with lack of posting, this month occurred. It has been so crazy in so many ways. With 21 days of migraines, I just wasn't able to turn on the computer to blog.

Josie is doing great and moving along in life so happily. Well it helps that we just returned late last night from a 10 day family trip to Maui. The whole family went including Grams and Gramps. It was a trip of a lifetime. Giggles could probably be heard all the way back on the mainland. Josie spent the majority of her time in the water which I know comes as no surprise. She is a little fish and now a very brown berry fish. What incredible skin she has. There was hours of digging in the sand and great water slide that on the last day she even went on all by herself. We got a picture, but it isn't digital. I will try to scan and post it. She was so proud to finally do it by herself. We went whale watching one morning which was a highlight for Jos. All the cousins were great together. We stayed in the most incredible places that allowed us to cook almost every night together and eat together. We are so thankful to have this time together. When it comes to family, I truly feel blessed to have won the family lottery.

Back to school and therapy tomorrow. It might be a rude awakening (literally) to get up and out the door instead of sitting on the balcony whale watching while eating breakfast. Happy Palm Sunday to all and enjoy this glorious Holy Week. Blessings, Jenny and Josie

PS. I still have to post pictures and video from the fashion show which I will hopefully do this week barring the fact that I can keep these migraines away.

No comments:

Post a Comment