Thursday, April 28, 2011

Back at it

Josie was back in action today at therapy. Liz and she worked really well..as they do. We have just had to focus for so many months on walking for the runway that we had to push aside some other important components that now we can get back to. Jos's legs were like spaghetti at the end of her session. She was actually joyful in the car about this on the way home commenting that she worked so hard her legs couldn't stand any more. Good to watch her be proud of her hard work. She does know that it works.

She has been so much fun and so playful lately. We have had a great time laughing and being together. We usually do, she is just older and able to have more sophisticated conversations.

Cute story...Every morning when I drop her off at school, as I pull away I roll down the window and she yells at me good bye and I love you and I yell back and this goes on until she is out of ear shot. So cute. Well today I had a meeting to attend after I dropped her and she knew that is where I was going. As I rolled down the window I hear her usual, "hey mom". Today she pumps her fist in the air and shouts, "Mom, go make us some money!!" She just cracks me up. Always thinking that little one. Off to bed we go so we can tackle Friday tomorrow. Happy spring day to all. Jenny and Josie

1 comment:

  1. You two are the cutest! I love hearing all these positive and happy stories. Love you guys

    ReplyDelete