Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday, August 11th

Hi All- Sorry for being MIA the last few days. We had a fabulous reunion on Saturday and picnic in the park on Sunday all put together by Jenny Banz Sullivan...excellent job Banz! Since then I have been at meetings on Monday and packing my house today. We rented our house while we are in Michigan and have to be out by Saturday morning...yikes. My 2 very dear friends, Camilla and Dolly, helped me soooo much today. You can't believe the amount of sorting, reorganizing and packing that they did. I love you both. Thank you!! It is much more fun to do this with company. Steph and my mom took Josie and Luke so we could really concentrate and get it done. Enough boring packing stories. I will update soon. Love to all, Jenny and Josie

PS. Happy belated birthday to Susan Knight and Sean Barry.

2 comments:

  1. oh no. my comment was erased! bummer.
    anyway, i just tried to say how sorry i am that i didn't get back to you, jenny. the day you were here at chla was the day that i was in and out of meetings with docs in preparation to transfer moriah to the floor.
    i cant believe you guys are leaving so soon. im really excited for you!
    good thing you started a blog so that we can keep up on your adventures. =)
    love,
    victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny:

    Whew you have been busy!!!! I hope that all is going well. I really enjoy reading the blog. I got behind recently, but am now catching up. I love the photo of Josie flaoting on the Sacramento Delta! Thanks for the b-day wishes! I think of you and Josie a lot and miss you! Tell Josie, I am very proud of her!

    Susan

    ReplyDelete