Saturday, February 6, 2010

First Reconciliation

This morning was Josie's first reconciliation. What a special event. There were 90 children receiving the sacrament of confession for the first time today. I could tell some were fairly nervous. Josie was so calm about the whole process. We have a very caring and supportive priest at our church that I knew would handle the situation perfectly. After the group service the children lined up for individual confessions. Josie was first in line and was so excited to get her own moment with Fr. Jim. I couldn't hear what she said but she was excited to go through it. I was so proud of her.

After reconciliation, I went down to Irvine for a training for a new company I am going to rep called Amerisciences. I am so excited about this company and the opportunity it has. It is a pharmaceutical grade wellness company that predominately sells to physicians. They are teamed with NASA to develop the purest products with the most bioavailability (absorption rate)on the market today. A great majority of the people who where there were doctors. A few of them practice at USC as well as teach there. I will post more on this company as I learn about it. I am so excited about the products they have. I am ordering samples so some of you might be lucky enough to try them and give me your personal feedback. My friend, Anne-Marie loves the energy and the AS 10 super food drink. Can't wait to get my hands on this stuff. Stay tune, more to come...

Off to bed. My head is spinning with so much to digest from a great day. Our best, Jenny and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment