Sunday, August 22, 2010

Emma and Taylor Bailey





It is with a very heavy heart that I am posting about the passing of 2 incredibly special little girls, Emma and Taylor Bailey. The returned to our Lord last week. These special girls were born conjoined at the chest and had one heart. They defied all odds and were a great blessing to all that knew them. Josie and I had the fortunate pleasure of staying in their home in February during their fundraising event called 2 Sisters One Heart. You may remember me posting about it then. We also met them at Legoland in late Spring. The entire Bailey family is just remarkable. The love and happiness they share as a family should be an example for the world. My heart aches for them and will send continued prayers during this difficult time. I thank God for the special time we had with the girls. We look forward to the moments we will be with the Bailey family again. Please keep them in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment