Wednesday, January 5, 2011

300

I know what you are all thinking because I posted a number. I wish you were right in thinking she stood independently for 300 seconds, but unfortunately that isn't it. 300 represents the number of posts to date. Who knew I had so much to say..oh with me of course I had so much to say.

So let's take a quick recap of what has transpired over 300 posts which includes 1 and a half years. Here is the bottom line...post number 1 she couldn't walk, post number 300 she can walk. I hope and pray by post 600 that she is walking without canes or anything. I think it is in the realm of possibility. There is still a lot of hard work ahead of us. I need to reeve the engines back up in me. I feel a tad burnt out but can't let down after all this time. Josie isn't burnt out and that is what matters most.

Thank you to all of you who check in on us. Knowing we have your support makes the journey worthwhile. Thank you to our friends and especially family who have been so supportive and caring. We could not have gotten this far without you. Stay tuned more exciting things to come. Jenny and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment