Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy Birthday to my Darling Sister, Stephanie





It is Steph's birthday and we had a nice celebration at our parent's house tonight. Brian and Michelle and the boys came down today from Tahoe. Gary and Carol Richards (Mike's parents) got to join us. Grams and Gramps were there. The kids loved helping blow out candles and open presents. Happy birthday my sweet Stephanie!!

Cute Josie is loving school so much. I think the social part is the true draw even though I would like to believe it was the academics...haha. Every Monday she has to leave school during lunch time to get to therapy on time. She doesn't like leaving early in fear that she will miss some big event at school. Last year she was leaving 2 and 3 days early so she lucked out this year. Anyway, just before we got in the car this morning, she asked if she could stay at school until night time and that it was more fun there. Stab to the heart in one sense and overjoyed that she likes it so much in another. I don't blame her for wanting to stay. After school she either has to go to therapy for hours or do her walking and workout with me at home with homework. I must not be the fun mom to her since I am always making her work. I do try to keep life fun for her. Oh well.

Before the party she did a good job with an hour and a half of homework. The page that I thought she would struggle with she actually totally understood. She amazes me daily. She also had to do a lot of cane walking today since we have slacked off on it this past few days...sorry P and S!! I will pick it up again I promise.

Speaking of P and S, aren't you guys impressed that I am posting for the 3rd day in a row!! I apologise to my main subscribers for the lack of posting happening lately. So great to Skype with you guys last night. Josie was still talking about it today. Hugs to the big Max Man for us.

Over and out. Will check in again tomorrow. Jen and Jos

1 comment: