Saturday, January 8, 2011

Weekend in the OC

Josie and I headed down to Orange County right after school on Friday for a couple of meetings I had to attend. Josie is so amazing during these meetings. There are very few 9 year old that can sit quiet and patiently during something that is so boring to them. It was cute today when we were asked to got around the room and introduce ourselves. When we came to Josie she spoke right up and said, "Hi I am Josie Hull. I got into this business with my mom. I sell Fusion for her and I take Omega." She was adorable and probably more poised than most of the adults that were in the room. After our meeting ended yesterday, she asked to make a quick announcement and told everyone that she was selling Girl Scout cookies. Let me tell you how many orders she took!! She is my little entrepreneur. I love my business and I love even more how open and welcoming everyone is to her.

When we weren't in meetings we were at the Amigleo's house in San Clemente. Josie absolutely loves being with Tony and Anne Marie's 4 kids. The kids are 11, 10, 9 and 4 so they all play together well. We are thankful to have them and are able to stay with them. Thanks Amigleos.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend. Love, Jenny and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment