Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stair Stepper



Quick update tonight since we just got home from the desert and have to start school tomorrow. I am so excited to post this video though, so I had to post tonight. We went to the park in La Quinta and there was a great play structure. Josie, of course, wanted to climb up it. She even want to climb the steps by herself even thought she has never been able to do it on her own before. I stood right there and sure enough she climbed all the way up...and then did it again and again and again, etc. She was so incredibly proud of herself. As we were leaving the park she asked if I would go get the camera and video her climbing. I think she was so excited that she has accomplished a huge task that she wanted to see herself do it. I know this will make Przemek and Sylwia happy. I think the person who will appreciate this the most will be Susan Knight, her PT from Childrens Hospital LA. She worked tireless hours trying to get Josie to climb the stairs...Here's for you Susan!! Night. Jenny and Josie

2 comments:

  1. Great job Josie! I love how well you were getting over your knee while it was bent! (Therapy talk I know...but impressive to those of us who know how difficult that is for you!) :-) Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wow! Josie! That was awesome. Cole said he saw you today at school and was so happy. I hope to see you before I leave for Ethiopia, but if I dont have a great Christmas and I will see you when I get back!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete