Thursday, November 25, 2010

T H A N K S G I V I N G

T - The Family

There is so much for us to be grateful for, but most importantly
family. We were so fortunate to be with the family today

H - Home

We have actually had 2 homes the past 2 years. We are thankful for our family and friends in Michigan who made it like home for us. Of course, we are incredibly grateful for our California family. We are excited to be home for a while.

A - Amen

Josie said the cutest prayer for us at dinner tonight. It was so sweet to hear how thankful she is for her family and her life. Here is the picture of she and Luke saying Amen at the end of the prayer

N - Nice Dinner

We had a nice "feast" as Luke would say. Always a treat to be together.

K - Kids


I can't begin to say how grateful and thankful I am to be Josie's mom. What a blessing that God picked me. We are so thankful for all the kids who bring so much light to the world.

S - Sun and Swimming



Swimming in the Sun at the end of Novemeber...thankful


G - Grams and Gramps


My adorable 85 year old grandparents. Angels on earth!!

I - Iannis and In-laws



Our family has been incredibly blessed with amazing in-laws. I can't tell you how lucky we are and how much we like to be together. Michele's family came over after dinner for pie. We always have a good time and lots of laughs with the Iannis and Donahues

V - View


God painted a nice picture in the sky today.

I - Inspiring

These pies were inspired by my Great Grandmother, Grandma Helen's, recipes. We are also inspired everyday by my grandparents and their love.

N - Nephews




Aw the bear cubs. 4 silly little boys that love to laugh. They are a treat and Josie adores them.

G - God
Without our gracious God, we wouldn't be able to be so thankful for all our blessings. We are thankful to him for the family and friends that he has given us in our life. Happy Thanksgiving to you and the ones you love. Jenny and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment