Sunday, July 26, 2009

Jonas Bros Concert

Josie with the Jonas Brothers

Josie Screaming and Dancing








We just got home from the Jonas Bros in Detroit. Who knew that we would see them outside of California...felt like a groupie! Thank you a million Scot Finck for getting us the tickets and meet and greet. That was a special birthday present for Josie. She was so happy to meet them and take a picture with them. Kevin Jonas even held her for the picture which made it even better in her opinion. You Rock Scot! It was fun to take Grandma to her first JB concert. We introduced her to the world of screaming teenage girls...ears are still ringing.

Hope everyone had a good weekend. Love, Jenny and Josie

3 comments:

  1. wow glad you guys got to see them

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. this is so great! I just showed Justin the pics...you know, people call him the Fourth Jonas Brother ;-)
    Happy Belated Birthday Josie!
    We love you.
    Love,
    Justin, Victoria, and baby Moriah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Josie, it's Melissa. I'm in Maryland for my leg surgery. My mom & I wanted to check your blog & we couldn't believe our eyes. The picture of you with the Jonas Brothers is AWESOME! I can't wait to talk to you about it. I won't be home until the 5th, if you are back in CA then I will see you when you return to MI. Good luck with the canes, maybe the two of us can go walking together sometime. Take Care.
    Mel

    ReplyDelete