Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday

Hi All, Another great day in Michigan. Great walking. We are so tired tonight that I am going to keep this short and sweet. I didn't get great video today so I will try again tomorrow for the post. Josie has a big dress rehearsal for her Chickadee performance tomorrow morning. I will try to get some of that on tape. Very cute and funny.

Please add our little 18 month old friend, Moriah Nelson, into your thoughts and prayers. She has had a really tough battle and is back at Childrens LA after being at Stanford for 8 months. You can read more about Moriah and her absolutely amazing family at www.momentswithmoriah.blogspot.com. She is another warrior in this world. We love you Moriah, Justin and Victoria. Keep fighting!!

Ciao until tomorrow, Jenny and Josie

1 comment:

  1. hey jenny and joise

    good to see you guys are doing well! all of my best to you!

    jenny E

    ReplyDelete