Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving to all. Wow, we have so much to be thankful for. I can't even begin to list all the people in our lives that we are thankful for...so to all of you Thanks! Be have been incredibly blessed this year with great graces. We are grateful for that.

Today Josie, Mom, Dad and I ran in the La Canada Run for the Hungry. What a great event that raises money for the local shelters. It was the perfect day out with a clear blue sky and 80 degree weather.

Josie has been walking really well around the house. She even got to do a little walking in Sport Chalet. She had a real epiphany moment a couple of days ago. Mom, Josie and I went to Trader Joe's and we ran into her good friend, Rowan. Josie was in the stroller when we saw her and she jumped out of that thing so quickly when Rowan came over. After we visited with Rowan and her mom, Sherise, Josie refused to get back into the stroller. She kept saying she was big now and didn't need the stroller. She was embarrassed to be in it. Unfortunately, I didn't bring the canes. I won't forget those ever again. Now I am trying to figure out something that I can push her in that she is standing. She just can't do distances on her canes yet. I am so happy that she has the feeling of wanting to be up and walking. I don't want her to get discouraged that she isn't fast enough yet to do her canes all over. Good problem to have. Love and thanks to all, Jenny and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment