Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Best yet

Today was another extraordinary walking day. I had to go back to the dentist today so I was unable to see the greatness with my own eyes. Since Przemek only gives out compliments when they are totally earned I believe him when he says this was her best walking day yet. He was giddy with excitement on her progress today. I am so proud of her to pull it together especially on a day I couldn't be there. It might help for me to disappear a bit more right now. It is always a delicate balance on when and when she doesn't need me to be right there.

After therapy she came home and walked herself into her room almost effortlessly. It is getting so exciting to see her balance sharpen up. Seven more therapy days left to perfect what we can this session. I look forward to every moment of them. Thanks for your support, Jenny and Josie

This is a video for cousin Luke. Luke is really missing Josie and watches the other videos on the blog so much that his mom needs something else to hear!! Luke this is for you! Love, Mimi
PS. We just called Luke and got to hear him when he saw the video for the first time. He was so happy saying I love you Mimi and blowing kisses. We can't wait to get home and hug him and then to see Matt a few weeks later. We miss the little bear cubs like crazy. Don't be surprised tomorrow when there is a video to Matt. Josie wants to do one for him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment