Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Fever is Back

Bummer, the fever returned tonight. Not high thank goodness. She seemed to be fairly good today. We went to church and then to Whole Foods. I guess I pushed it too much. She just seemed to be well. Tonight after walking from the family room back to her room she complained of a headache. I check her temp and it was 100. I guess school and therapy are out tomorrow. I can't stand missing either. She needs to be at both so badly. On the other hand, I don't want her to get sicker.

As for Teresa, she is still in the hospital. Her head is now swollen. They are trying to see if her shunt stopped working again or if she has an infection in it. Poor baby, she needs to get well and go home. She never really recovered from the last round in the hospital in October. Please keep praying for her.

Sorry for the boring blog tonight. I hope we will be in better spirits with happier things to report tomorrow. Thanks to all of you who have emailed, texted and called. We appreciate the support. Night, Jenny and Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment