Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Packed and ready to go

We are packed and ready to go. The weather definitely turned here to fall. We are looking forward to a few days of California sun. Josie worked hard today and walked with only one break with her canes all the way across the room. We will have to really keep up the cane walking at home. I have to get to bed since we are going so early to therapy tomorrow and then off to the airport. I will post tomorrow when we get home...oh after my cards night with the girls -Can't wait to see you all!! Thanks for every ones support. We love it, Jenny and Josie

PS. Przemek and Sylvia- I promise to keep her strong and walking when we are home!! I know you are worried. Then I will turn her back over to you for 8 more weeks of miracle working. We will miss you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment