Sunday, September 6, 2009

What Time is it...


Singing to the folks in Grosse Pointe

The title of this blog has to do with the song from High School Musical 2 and the rest of it is it's summer vacation. Now why, you are probably asking, am I titling
it that (nothing to do with losing my mind). Tonight when I parked the car at the store and was on the phone with my sister Josie had rolled down the car window and was standing up singing this song at the top of her lungs to everyone walking by!! Didn't dawn on me that she was actually standing when I first heard her singing. My little entertainer. I posted the picture up above. Never dull with her. We were actually at the store after a fun day at the beach and in the pool. Church was this morning where she spent most of the time going from sit to stand in the pews. I know it is probably distracting to those behind us but it is incredible to watch her do it not to mention great getting in 200 squats during mass. Go glut muscles go. I will just keep apologizing to those behind us who we are disrupting.

Hope everyone is enjoying Labor Day Weekend. It feels like the real world starts up again Tuesday. Best to all, Jenny and Josie

2 comments:

  1. You Go GIRL!

    Ann & Cole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny and Josie!!!
    I figured I would check in on the blog again to say that I'm sorry we never made connections before I went to school. I'm glad to see that everything is going well though!
    I hope to see you back at the park in the springtime! Have a good year, and good luck!
    --Colleen

    PS. Josie, did you realize that the song What Time is it? was in the synchro show?? :)

    ReplyDelete